DHW is a centralized place to store and process business data for data-driven analysis & reporting. EDWH is the main reporting platform for the Head office.
Raiffeisen Bank International considers Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) its home market.
In Austria, it is the leading commercial and investment bank. In Central and Eastern Europe, its subsidiaries service the largest proportion of businesses. 16.8 million customers are serviced through 2,000 business outlets reaching across Corporate, Retail, and Investment Banking.
- Business Data Model (BDM) / data dictionary
- In-house app LCM (Life Cycle Management) – all mappings, data lineage report (Landing Zone – Stage – Core – Analytical Applications)
- Custom ODI framework for loading data into various EDWH layers (48 source systems)
- Full data historicization
- Special tool for generating ODI interfaces (ETL) from LCM mappings – Workbench (in-house)
- MDM (Master Data Management)
- Continuous Delivery
- Automated daily regression testing (with JIRA integration)
- Automated data quality checks/data anomaly detection